One of the most common questions we’re asked is “How do I know if I have a foundation problem?” The issue is that while many symptoms of foundation problems are obvious, many are not. A lot of symptoms can also happen gradually and they are not easily noticed when they do get worse.
If you think you might have foundation issues, don’t wait! Call Edens Structural Solutions, Tulsa Foundation Repair Experts, at (918) 366-3001 to schedule a free foundation estimate at your home. If these problems are left unaddressed, small foundation problems can quickly turn into large, expensive foundation repairs.
Here are the signs you should look out for both on the interior and exterior of your home.
Common signs of foundation problems:
- Concrete cracks in foundation
- Brick wall mortar separating
- Brick wall movement or leaning
- Uneven or separated caulking around window or door frames
- Windows or doors sticking and difficult to open
- Window or door frames separating
- Patio or porch separating from the house
- Roof line is uneven along the top of roof
- Ceiling cracks or separating from wall
- Ceiling trim separating
- Door frames askew
- Chimney leaning
- Fireplace cracks or separating
- Floor separating, sinking or uneven
- Floor slopes – including unnatural slope of basement or garage floor
- Cabinets separating from wall or ceiling
- Paneling or sheet rock separating
- Wall cracks or separating from the floor
If you have noticed some of these signs in your home, call us today at 918-366-3001 to schedule a free estimate. When detected and corrected early, you can prevent more damage to your home and avoid costly foundation repairs.