Laying the Foundation for Safe Oklahoma Homes Since 1983
Everyone wants to know that they’re on solid ground. As homeowners ourselves, Edens Structural Solutions understands the frustration and worry that comes from the first signs of residential foundation or structural problems.
Like you, we know time is of the essence when the integrity of your home is in jeopardy. That’s why we have provided expert foundation repair services to Tulsa and Northeastern Oklahoma communities for almost 40 years.
Owners David and Rhonda Edens run their company based on the two “I”s of business: intelligence and integrity. We don’t cut corners when it comes to serving our clients. Our employees treat you like one of our own with respect and courtesy. We do superior work and leave every worksite clean when done.
Today we are the area’s highest-rated and most reviewed foundation repair company.
Just Because Your House Is Settling Doesn’t Mean You Have To
Foundation problems are the last thing a homeowner wants to discover. In Oklahoma, you don’t have to face them alone.
Edens Structural Solutions makes foundation repair easy and affordable with our proven solutions and competitive prices.
As your local foundation repair professionals, Edens will:
- Listen to your concerns and explain your options
- Never sell you a service you don’t need
- Help you get affordable financing if needed
- Provide detailed proposals and project plans
- Complete all work with our own expertly trained team
- Recommend a third-party engineer for an unbiased report
- Provide a 20-year transferable warranty
Don’t leave foundation issues to amateurs or chance. Edens Structural Solutions believes everyone should feel safe in their home.
If you’re worried about your Oklahoma home’s foundation, request a free, no-obligation consultation today, and let Edens restore your peace of mind.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE EDENS
OVER OTHER GUYS?
- Our sales team aren’t paid commissions, so you won’t get ripped off — we have your best interest at heart!
- Straight-forward paperwork — everything can be easily signed online.
- We have a 20-year warranty that is totally transferable no matter who lives in the house. Other companies will tell you that they have a “lifetime warranty,” but then they won’t answer the phone when you call.
- Engineers are a vital part of protecting your house! That is why we work with 3rd party engineers (not employed by Eden’s Structural) for a totally unbiased expert report.
- Your project will have 3 levels of management to assure it is done right! Crew leaders, supervisors, and upper management work closely together to make sure no detail gets overlooked!
- 3 Levels of Management = 3 Levels of Absolute Assurance